Your chance to win a trip of a lifetime to Italy in 2020! All customers of Seadan who purchase an Elvox product have the chance to win!!!
1/ Simply purchase an Elvox CCTV or Intercom product from your local Seadan Security store before Tuesday 30 June 2020.
2/ Once installed, take a picture of the installed product purchased and together with a copy of your receipt, email through to email@example.com
3/ Allow the Seadan marketing team to post a copy of the photo on the Seadan/Sprint Facebook & Instagram social media platforms with the accompanying hashtag #comeflywithelvox.
4/ Be one of two lucky people with the most amount of “Likes” & “Shares” before Monday 27 July 2020 to win! To increase your chances, be sure to tag the post on your own Facebook & Instagram platform.
5/ The Elvox Trip Of A Lifetime to Italy will be happening September 2020 (dates yet to be confirmed).
For any information relating to this competition, contact Seadan Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8513 7700.
‘WIN THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME” TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Congratulations to all customers of Seadan & Sprint Intercom who have purchased an Elvox product. Your purchase has now automatically entered you into the draw to win a trip to Italy.
1. STANDARD TERMS
1.1 Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
2. WHO CAN ENTER?
2.1 Entry is open to all Seadan Security & Sprint Intercom customers who purchase an Elvox product from a Seadan Security or Sprint Intercom store between the dates of Thursday 21 November 2019 and Tuesday 30 June 2020 (hereafter ‘eligible entrant’).
3. HOW TO ENTER
3.1 The competition commences on Thursday 21 November 2019 and concludes on Tuesday 30 June 2020.
3.2 In order to enter, eligible entrants must provide to their Seadan Security or Sprint Intercom representative an image of the installed Elvox product purchased. Eligible entrants must provide name, business name, email address, street address (including postcode) and daytime telephone number.
3.3 Eligible entrants (including winners) in the competition may enter more than once and each entry is to represent a NEW Elvox product within a NEW installation.
3.4 Entries must be received by Tuesday 30 June 2020.
3.5 Entrants must be over the age of 18.
4.1 There will be one (1) prize draw and two (2) winners. The winners will each receive:
4.2 Return economy airfare tickets to Italy in addition to paid internal transportation within Italy
4.3 Accommodation within reasonable quality hotels & or apartments
4.4 Most meals (omitting impromptu meals throughout the course of a day).
4.5 Guided tours of Elvox/VIMAR Factory (Marostica), Venice, Florence & Lamborghini Factory (Bologna)
4.6 Prize winners are to be accompanied by other Seadan Group staff
Total Prize Value: no less than $6000 – per winner (2 in total)
4.7 Actual dates not yet confirmed however at least one date of the trip to be at least one date within the month of September 2020.
4.8 The winner is not required to be present at the time of the draw. Winners will be notified in writing and within 24 hours of the competition date of completion which is Monday 27 July 2020.
4.9In participating in the prize, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition. The winner agrees to grant the promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
4.10 Winners must be over the age of 18 at the time of notification.
4.11 Prizes cannot be transferred nor redeemed for cash or credit.
5. HOW TO WIN
5.1 There will be two (2) winners chosen from total pool of entries received and chosen on Monday 27 July 2020. Each entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the competition and abides by the competition terms and conditions will be eligible.
5.2 The winner must purchase an Elvox VIMAR product from a Seadan or Sprint store between the dates of Thursday 21 November 2019 and Tuesday 30 June 2020 and provide a receipt of product purchase on request.
5.3 The winner is to provide Seadan Group employees within the Seadan marketing team image/s of the Elvox/VIMAR products purchased once installed. Products within the image MUST be the same exact products detailed on the receipt provided.
5.4 The winner is to provide Seadan the authority to advertise and distribute the images provided via Facebook, Instagram, Linked-in and any other other social media platform. Images may also be published over the internet and on the Seadan or Sprint website (www.seadan.com.au or www.sprintintercom.com.au)
- The winner will be encouraged to share the original Seadan/Sprint social media post amongst any of their own social media networks.
5.6 The image provided by the winner will be posted on Seadan/Sprint social media channels with the accompanying hashtag #comeflywithelvox.
5.7 The two (2) winners will be determined by the total number of “Likes” and “Shares” on the Seadan & Sprint social media posts with the most amount of “Likes” and “Shares” thus winning the competition.
5.8 Where the winner is not present at the time of the draw, they will be notified by a phone call on Wednesday 29 July 2020 followed by notification in writing.
5.9 The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
5.10 The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
6. NO LIABILITY
the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents
or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition
on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions,
including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural
disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the
Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence
it from the start on the same conditions.
Promoter & affiliates will not be liable for any misadventure, accident,
injury, loss or claim that may occur:
- during the draw;
- The Promoter & affiliates will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur:
- while undertaking any activity in or connected
with their entry into the draw;
- in the participation of the prize;
- as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
- due to the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compare, staff member, other entrants or any other person;
- in relation to failure of an entry to be
received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion;
- arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The promoter is Metal Manufacturers Limited Trading as Seadan Security, ACN 003 762 641, ABN 13 003 762 641. Unit 1, 126-134 Fairbank Road Clayton South VIC 3169.